VEGAN LEATHER = ANIMAL- AND CRUELTY FREE MATERIAL
Vegan leather is a material that resembles leather, but is created from artificial or plant products instead of animal skin. Our vegan leather is an artificial, PVC free material consisting mainly of cotton, recycled polyester fibers as an alternative to silk and polyurethane.
VEGAN LEATHER = BETTER
• Vegan leather is cruelty free.
• Vegan leather replaces real leather and therefore better for the environment.
• Vegan leather has no waste in the manufacturing process
• Vegan leather is anti-bacterial
• Vegan leather is more comfortable than leather, it is less heavy and easy to clean
• Vegan leather is water resistant and does not loose colour
We strive to create the most beautiful, desirable products with the least impact on our environment. And although we know that our vegan leather isn’t perfect yet, it is inherently more animal and environment friendly than real leather or PVC. In our efforts to reduce the impact of our alternative leather materials, we continue to work on better options and step by step we’re getting there. We are constantly striving to improve and currently investigating the quality of oil-free and plant-based materials.