Terms & conditions
By making a purchase with studio IRIS MAREE , the customer will have deemed to have read, understood, and agreed to these terms and conditions. These general terms and conditions apply to all purchasing and sales agreements concluded by studio IRIS MAREE and its customers. No products can be bought without an account. By placing an order with the studio IRIS MAREE webshop, the customer declares to accept the terms and conditions. For any questions about these terms, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
information of website
studio IRIS MAREE cannot guarantee that the content of the site is always free of inaccuracies and typographical errors. Neither can they guarantee that all information is up to date. studio IRIS MAREE is entitled to change the content of the site at any time.
The colours on screen may differ from those of the original garment. This depends on, among other things, differences between computer screen settings among website visitors. studio IRIS MAREE makes every effort to display the correct colours on their webshop.
payment, delivery and returns
Go to the delivery & returns page.
1. The following conditions apply to all sales offers and supplies. They are binding on both parties with the exclusion of other deviating conditions laid down by the buyer, unless extreme cashmere b.v. (hereinafter referred to as ‘seller’) accepts those conditions in writing. The placing of an order by the buyer implies that the buyer is aware of these conditions and accepts them without reservation.
2. Dutch law shall govern all agreements concluded under the terms of these conditions. All disputes arising from such agreements shall be settled tot he competent court in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. The seller may, however, elect to submit a legal claim where buyer is officially domiciled, and may elect whether or not the law of the country where the buyer is registered/domiciled shall apply.
3. All offers and quotations are not binding, unless otherwise agreed to in writing.
4. Delivery shall take place either “LDP – Landed Duty Paid” or “DDU - Delivered Duty Unpaid (named place of destination)”, unless otherwise agreed to in writing between the seller and the buyer. LDP used herein means that the seller is responsible for all charges including destination duty and freight to local port, carrying risk and fee, providing import license and paying any import tax, including customs clearance costs and other required fees due to imports. DDU used herein means that the seller delivers the goods to the buyer to the named place of destination in the contract of sale and the seller bears the risks and costs associated with supplying the goods to the delivery location, where the buyer becomes responsible for paying the duty and taxes.
5. Upon expiry of the (agreed) term or date of delivery a post delivery term of 4 weeks automatically comes into effect, which term could be longer if agreed to in writing between the seller and the buyer.
6. The seller has the right to cancel all orders, either wholly or partly, at her own discretion and without judicial intervention of the legal authorities, or to demand payment in advance for deliveries still to be made, if: a) He/she is unable to cover or cover sufficiently the credit risks ensuring from the said order(s) with an insurer of her own choice; b) The financial position of the buyer deteriorates before the order(s) has/have been executed.
7. a) Claims are only valid if they are made in writing with a clear description of the complaint and are submitted to the seller within 2 weeks of receipt of the goods, and provided the goods are still in the state in which they were delivered.
b) Slight deviations in quality, colour, size, weight, finish, design, etc. which are permissible in the trade and/or technically unavoidable, shall constitute no reason for complaint.
c) In the event of justifiable claims, the seller has the choice of either crediting the goods or repairing or replacing them within thirty days after receipt of the returned goods.
8. If the goods are not supplied, not supplied on time or not supplied correctly, the buyer may not claim damages unless the same are the consequence of a deliberate action or gross negligence on the part of the seller.
9. a) Payment of the purchase price shall be effected in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, to an account to be indicated by the seller.
10. All goods supplied remain the property of the seller until all the invoices including those not yet due - have been paid in full. For as long as the seller still has outstanding amounts payable she shall be entitled to recall the goods and the buyer is not entitled to transfer the seller's goods in any form whatsoever (including as surety) to third parties nor to give them to third parties on consignment. In the case of recalled goods, the buyer will be credited for the same at the market value of the said goods on the date of recall.
11. Circumstances of force majeure which delay or prevent the delivery of the goods shall release the seller from his duty to make delivery on time and shall in no way be a reason to make the seller liable. By force majeure is understood, every circumstance beyond the seller's control, such as, but not exclusively: war, riots, strikes, government measures, events of any kind that disrupt seller's production, disruptions in the normal supply of raw materials and ancillaries to the seller, and hold ups in the transport of the products by the means of transport chosen by the seller.
studio IRIS MAREE shall be under no liability in respect of any defects arising from fair wear and tear, willful damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow the care instructions, misuse, or alteration or repair of the garment without prior approval. studio IRIS MAREE shall not be liable for any indirect loss or damage costs, expenses or other claims for compensation whatsoever and the entire liability shall never exceed the price of the purchase.
In the case of defected purchases, studio IRIS MAREE abides by the statutory guarantee regulations. If a customer has a complaint regarding obvious material or manufacturing faults in garments supplied by studio IRIS MAREE, including damage incurred in transit, please send an email to email@example.com to arrange a refund or exchange.
Personal information will be saved and treated with care; it will not be passed on to third parties* and will only be used for the delivery of purchases. The studio IRIS MAREE webshop uses secure socket layers (ssl), the industry standard for the transmission of information used to process orders.
*studio IRIS MAREE reserves the right to assign or pledge to third parties any claim(s) for payment which have arisen in connection with the purchase and/or delivery.
All intellectual property rights on this website and all sub-domains remain with studio IRIS MAREE . Any use of studio IRIS MAREE or its contents, including copying or storing such content in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use, is prohibited without the permission of studio IRIS MAREE.
studio IRIS MAREE
1015 CB Amsterdam
t: +316 29608920
studio IRIS MAREE BV